Friday, January 2, 2015

Check out this 1/6th scale CIA Agent by Craftone - a 12" dead ringer for Liam Neeson in Taken?

In the 2008 action thriller film "Taken", Liam Neeson is Bryan Mills, a former government operative (CIA), who goes into action mode when his worst fears become real after sex slavers abduct his daughter Kim (Maggie Grace) and her friend shortly after they arrive in Paris for vacation. With just four days until Kim will be auctioned off (sold to the highest bidder in the black market), Bryan must call on every skill he learned in black ops to rescue her.

Numerous media outlets have cited the film as a turning point in Neeson's career that redefined and transformed him to an action film star. There has already been a sequel, Taken 2 which was released in France on 3 October 2012 with a third film, Taken 3 coming out this year.


This 1/6th scale CIA Agent 12-inch action figure by Craftone will feature: Real-like Head sculpts x 2 (one Normal and one with Injury - sometimes called battle-damaged), 12-inch figure made of PVC Muscular Body, Interchangeable Hands x 9, Grey Jacket (with working zipper), Long Sleeves Shirt, Jeans (with Belt), Black boots, P.99 Pistol, M92F Pistol, Notebook Computer, Cell Phone, Recorder

Scroll down to see all the pictures.
Click on them for bigger and better views.




Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson) tele-conversation with his daughter's kidnapper was used in the trailers and posters to plug the film: "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."


Related posts:
July 30, 2011 – Kitbash 1/6 scale Liam Neeson as Bryan Mills in TAKEN posted on my toy blog HERE
May 16, 2014 – Preview pictures of Brother Production "Take 2" Custom Hand-Made 1:6 Action Figure (Bryan Mills?) posted HERE
October 19, 2013 – Review of Figure Club 1/6 scale The League of Shadows "Ducard" Ninja Shadow Master figure HERE and HERE
October 23, 2013 – Liam meets Neeson: Figure Club "Ducard" 12-inch figure side-by-side with 1/6 scale Bryan Mills posted HERE

No comments: