Monday, July 7, 2008

The Peacemaker (1997) starring George Clooney

George Clooney has acted in at least three war movies, 1997's "The Peacemaker", 1998's "The Thin Red Line" and 1999's "Three Kings". In "The Peacemaker", George Clooney plays US Army Special Forces officer, Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Devoe, who helps Nicole Kidman's character, White House nuclear expert Dr Julia Kelly track down stolen nuclear warheads. Devoe leads a group of US Army Rangers over the Russian border to retrieve the stolen warheads being transported on a truck.









2 comments:

Lex said...

Sorry that it took so long to comment! I've been on vacation.
He looks fantastic! I was just watching that movie this week, and I'm really impressed by your attention to detail.

The ONLY improvement that I would recommend would be to repaint the eyes to brown. George's eyes are really distinctive. I think it will be dead on if you do that!

Which body did you use? I bought the "Dusty Rhodes" WWII to mod....I'm wondering if we are starting from the same one.

alex teo said...

Hi Stephanie, glad you wrote :) hope your vacation went well. I'd already used "Dusty Rhodes" for George in "Three Kings" so I opted to use another headsculpt which I thought also looked very much like him. This sculpt is Jake, 'Nam US Marine RTO Force Recon from Dragon. Both headsculpts should do nicely for any George Clooney bash.

Thank you for your compliments and recommendation. I'm afraid to paint coz I can't paint for nuts. I only do straight bashes directly from existing resources coz I'm a terrible painter :(

Can't wait to see your version of Tom. Keep in touch, don't be a stranger ;p